Thursday 28 December 2017

First Snow!!

Yeah you know... I had fake snow, I had to take more photos. I just had to. I showed this to my mom and ended up with an idea of Calina trying to make a snow angel on the floor with snow. I didn't had enough snow for that, but you get the idea -hopefully- with these photos.

Now I know about this thing, me, who has only seen snow IRL once and a half times in almost 30 years, is going to plan a huge diorama for Coco and V for next year, and take decent photos of them in the snow. They need it!! Will see what I can do.

In the meantime, some cute Totoro Calina photos!











This was all for today!! I apologize for the silly post, but I really wanted to share this photos here and not leave them for only IG or other social sites. Are you preparing for New Year? I have two posts incoming for this weekend, though, and today I started my vacations!! Finally!! :D Have a great day, everyone!!

4 comments :

  1. Great idea for a post! I hope you were able to get all the "snow" out of Calina's hair after the photos.

    I'm been thinking about my New Year's post for days, but I'm still undecided about the topic. I would like to show a New Year's party with dolls in formal wear. The problem is the girls have formal gowns, but I have only one tuxedo and too many boys.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, I washed her wig, but it was fine afterwards!

      I hope you can do the New Year's party!! Maybe some of your boys can have issues to understand the outfit etiquette? xD

      Delete
  2. ¡Las fotos son preciosas!! Me encantó el post de Calina jugando con la nieve.
    Espero que aproveches para descansar en estas vacaciones y ¡¡Feliz año nuevo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ¡Muchas gracias! ¡¡Feliz año nuevo para vos también!! :D

      Delete